- 20 Inch Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan with automatic shutters
- UL Listed with speed controllable, permanently lubricated motor
- Corrosion-resistant with OSHA compliant wire guards
- Galvanized steel frame with aluminum shutters and fan blades
- 120 Volts, 1/4 HP, 2.75 Amps, 1075 RPM, 3368 CFM
- Recommended for use with the ILG8SFSC model speed controller (sold separately)
The iLIVING Shutter Exhaust Fan is perfect for removing excess heat, moisture, and unpleasant odors from virtually any commercial location, including restaurants, factories, warehouses, barns, and greenhouses. This fan features aluminum blades, OSHA compliant wire guards, and automatic shutters that open and close in tandem with the operation of the fan. The completely enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated. The fan comes fully assembled out of the box; only installation required is the electrical hardwiring. The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 10 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch, and 36 inch; the 18 inch shutter fan has both a variable speed model and a single speed model. The iLIVING 30 inch and 36 inch shutter fans are only available in single speed. For variable speed models, the ILG8SFSC speed controller is sold separately.
ILG8SF20V User's Manual