- 7 inch variable speed shutter exhaust fan with automatic Shutters
- UL listed with speed controllable, permanently lubricated motor
- Corrosion-resistant with OSHA compliant wire guards
- Variable speed functionality with the purchase of the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller. Speed controller sold separately
- 120 Volts, 1/25 HP, 0.40 amp, 1550 rpm, 242 CFM
- Wattage at 50W
The iLIVING shutter exhaust fan is perfect for removing excess heat, moisture, and unpleasant odors from virtually any commercial location, including restaurants, factories, warehouses, barns, and greenhouses. This fan features aluminum blades, OSHA compliant wire guards, and automatic shutters that open and close in tandem with the operation of the fan. The completely enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated. The fan comes fully assembled out of the box; only installation required is the electrical hardwiring. The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 7 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch, and 36 inch; the 18 inch shutter fan has both a variable and a single speed model. The iLIVING 30 inch and 36 inch shutter fans are only available in single Speed. To use variable speed feature, a variable speed controller, model # ILG8SFSC, is needed and is sold separately.
ILG8SF7V User's Manual