The iLIVING shutter exhaust fan is a must have for your home or business. Our shutter exhaust fan comes with 2 adjustable speeds and build-in thermostat is a must to have fan for cutting your cooling bills and improving comfort. It is perfect for removing excess heat, moisture, and unpleasant odors from home and commercial location, including garage, attic, restaurants, factories, warehouses, barns, and greenhouses. This fan features aluminum blades, OSHA compliant wire guards, and automatic louvers that open and close in tandem with the operation of the fan. The completely enclosed Class B motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated. Build-in thermostat enables this fan to intelligently regulate the room temperature. It has a control temperature range of 32-130F, and a double terminals switch to bypass the thermostat allowing the fan to be always on. The fan comes fully assembled with 6 feet long, standard 3 plugs AC cable out of the box. No electrician required when plugged into an approved electrical outlet. The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 10 inch-600CFM, 12 inch-800CFM, 14 inch-850CFM, 16 inch-1280CFM, 18 inch-1750CFM , 20 inch (2 speed)-3300CFM, 24 inch(2 Speed)-4200CFM and 30 inch(2 Speed)-5100CFM. Engineered in USA, UL listed.
- 30 inches, 2 speed shutter exhaust fan, 825/700 RPM, 5100 CFM, 115V/ 60 Hz , 1/3HP, 3.3 Amps
- Build-in adjustable capillary thermostat 32-130F with Bypass switch
- Ideal for exhaust extra heat for room, attic, garage, shed, greenhouse or work shop
- No electrician required when plugged into an approved electrical outlet.
- Fully assembled with 6 feet long 3 plugs cord
- Total enclosed permanently lubricated Class B motor, UL listed
- Wattage at 345W
ILG8SF30V-T User's Manual