This iLIVING 14" gable ventilator exhaust fan is designed to move large volumes of air; ideal for home, factories, warehouses, attics, greenhouse, barn and auto shops.
The fan speed is adjustable with Thermospeed Controller, Range from 2339 CFM - 600 CFM, allowing you to adjust the air circulation to your desired power, while still being cost and energy efficient, using only 230 watts at maximum speed. 6 ft. power cord included.
Thermospeed Controller can be set to automatically regulate temperature.
This fan has a 4-blade steel propeller. The fan housing is constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel with powder-coated finish. Motor RPM: 1010, Operating Amps: 2.85A.
Industrial Applications, Partially Assembled, Auto Thermal Protection, Shaded Pole Motor Type, 15"H x 15"W x 8"D, 6-ft. cord, NEMA plug 5-15P, 4 Steel Blades, Steel Housing, 4 Mounting Brackets, Standards: UL USA and Canada.
- POWERFUL AIR VENTILATOR - 2339 CFM, 120V, 2.85A, 1/8 Horse Power, 1010 RPM, Coverage up to 3400 square feet
- SPEED AND THERMAL CONTROL (Upgraded in 2023) - Variable speed and temperature regulation control using Thermospeed Controller, range 600 - 2339 CFM, temperature control range 32 - 130F
- BUILD TO LAST - Industrial grade galvanized steel housing, reliable direct drive motor, Variable speed, UL certified, Noise Level < 60 dB
- EFFICIENT - 14 inches steel blades with deep pitch angle for maximum air movement, exchange air at 2339 cubic feet per minutes, ideal exhaust ventilator for garage, attic, greenhouse, and workshop
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Local customer support to address all questions and concerns. Product is UL/cUL Listed