This iLIVING 14" gable ventilator exhaust fan is designed to move large volumes of air; ideal for home, factories, warehouses, attics, greenhouse, barn and auto shops.
The fan speed is adjustable with Thermospeed Controller, Range from 2339 CFM - 600 CFM, allowing you to adjust the air circulation to your desired power, while still being cost and energy efficient, using only 230 watts at maximum speed.
Thermospeed Controller can be set to automatically regulate temperature.
This fan has a 4-blade steel propeller. The fan housing is constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel with powder-coated finish. Motor RPM: 1010, Operating Amps: 2.85A.
Industrial Applications, Partially Assembled, Auto Thermal Protection, Shaded Pole Motor Type, 15"H x 15"W x 8"D, 6-ft. cord, NEMA plug 5-15P, 4 Steel Blades, Steel Housing, 4 Mounting Brackets, Standards: UL USA and Canada.
- POWERFUL AIR VENTILATOR - 2339 CFM, 120V, 2.85A, 1/8 Horse Power, 1010 RPM, Coverage up to 3400 square feet
- SPEED AND THERMAL CONTROL (uPGRADED iN 2023) - Variable speed and temperature regulation control using Thermospeed™ Controller, range 600 - 2339 CFM, temperature control range 32 - 130F
- BUILD TO LAST - Industrial grade galvanized steel housing, reliable direct drive motor, Variable speed, UL certified, Noise Level < 60dB
- EFFICIENT - 14 inches steel blades with deep pitch angle for maximum air movement, exchange air at 2339 cubic feet per minutes, ideal exhaust ventilator for garage, attic, greenhouse, and workshop
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Local customer support to address all questions and concerns. Product is UL/cUL Listed