- Automatic adjustable built-in thermostat
- 3.10 amps, 120 volts, 210 watts, 1/8 HP with 1050 rpm
- 1220 cfm that cools up to 1600 square feet of attic space
- Galvanized steel housing with mounting brackets for easy installation
- 14-Inch diameter steel propeller specially engineered to maximize air movement
This powerful iLIVING automatic attic fan keeps your home cool and comfortable by removing hot attic air. During those hot summer months, air gets trapped inside the attic and temperatures can easily soar to above 150 degrees. Using this automatic fan helps reduce heat buildup in the attic and prevents weather-induced home deterioration. The housing is sturdily built with galvanized steel. It has an automatic adjustable thermostat. The motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated for long lasting performance. Product dimensions: 15x8x15. Hardwiring required. Install behind shutters for protection from rain. Shutter sold separately. Automatic adjustable built-in thermostat included. 45 dB.
ILG8G14-12T User's Manual