Skip to content
The iLiving Parallel Dual Braking steerable keen walker is designed to help individual recovering from injury or surgery to the ankle, foot, keen, or lower legs. During recovery, you do not have to be confined in bed, with iLiving knee walking aid, you can navigate life at home, at work, shopping, and going to the park.
- HEAVY DUTY AND LIGHT WEIGHT: The iLiving steerable knee walker only weighs 21 pounds and able to support up to 300 lb. weight capacity. The keen walker is suitable for kids and adults.
- COMFORTABLE CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: iLiving knee walker is fitted with a curved and comfortable cushion to rest the injured leg. The intuitively design curve pads cradles the knee to provide additional support on the sides to avoid leg from slipping off. The knee walking hands free crutch alternative offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- STABLE AND EASY TO CONTROL: The easy steer knee scooter is equipped with 8 inches wheels for easy control and extra stability. The recovery knee walker is equipped with a front basket to carry the everyday essentials. Do not operate in excess of 3 miles per hour.
- PARALLEL DUAL BREAKING SYSTEM: The braking system is controlled by perfectly adjusted cable for precise braking. The Parallel Dual Braking System activates both brake pads when either side of the brake is compressed. This provides an even and stable stopping.
- COMPACT AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Both the seat and the tiller are fully adjustable. The seat and the tiller can be adjusted up and down to accommodate different heights. The tiller can be easily release and fold down for compact storage, which will fit into smaller cars or SUV.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device