Need safe, comfort and quick heat? This DR-966 3000W/6000W industrial heater can be easily installed in either your new or remodeled building. DR-966 can be your primary or auxiliary heat source for your garage, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories or any exposed areas. DR-966 uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures provide uniform heat and long service life. Plus a large, matched, dynamically 8" fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area. Totally enclosed, thermally protected, heavy duty ball bearing motor features permanently lubricated provides long life and low maintenance. Built-in adjustable thermostat allows to set your desire style. Rugged stamped steel front cover with five-way adjustable louvers for easy control airflow. Ceiling and wall mounting bracket are included. Finished in a gray epoxy paint. UL & CUL Listed. 1-Year limited component warranty.
- Heavy Duty 240V Single Phase 3000W/6000W Commercial Electric Heater. In high power mode, the heater will operate at max power of 6000W and in low power mode at 3000W.Heating Coverage:600 sq ft
- Hardwired; Power cord not included. Use 8 AWG copper wires for connection. Dimensions: Height 14.5", Width 13", Depth 14.5".
- UL/CUL Listed Wall or Ceiling Mounted Heater; Bracket Included
- Adjustable Thermostat with HIGH and LOW Setting. A dynamically 8 inch fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area
- 5 Adjustable Louvers for to Direct Airflow
Installation Video :