- Heavy Duty 240V, Single Phase 4700W / 7500W Electric Heater
- Hardwired; Power cord not included, Use 6 AWG copper wires for connection. Wall Ceiling-Mounted Heater
- Remote Controlled Thermostat with Temperature Range from 50 – 85°F
- 5 Adjustable Louvers to Direct Airflow
- UL /cUL Listed; Timer Feature
- Heavy Duty Fully Enclosed Motor
- Optional Wall Wired Thermostat (DR-001, sold separately)
Need safe, comfortable, quick heat ? Dr. Infrared Heater DR-975 Heavy-Duty Hardwired Shop Garage Heater can be easily installed in your new or remodeled building. This 7500W heater can be the primary or auxiliary heat source ideally suited for use in garages, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories, or any exposed spaces. The DR-975 uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures, providing uniform heat and long-lasting product life. Additionally, a large, matched, dynamic fan provides maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributing warmth throughout your space. The heavy-duty ball bearing motor is totally enclosed, thermally protected, and permanently lubricated, requiring minimal maintenance. Built-in adjustable remote-controlled thermostat allows you to set your desired temperature between 50 – 85°F. If desired, an optional wall-mounted external thermostat can be wired to this heater (sold separately, does not come with heater). Rugged stamped steel front cover features five adjustable louvers for easy airflow control. Can be mounted on either the wall or ceiling (bracket included). Finished in a gray epoxy paint. UL & cUL Listed. 1-Year Limited Component Warranty.
Product Dimensions: 15 x 19 x 13 inches (LxWxH); 26 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 18 x 17 x 16 inches (LxWXH); 31 lbs.
Installation Video :