- Heavy Duty 240-Volt Single Phase 10,000-Watt Electric Heater
- Hardwired; Power cord not included, Use 6 AWG copper wires for connection. Wall/Ceiling mounted heater
- Remote Controlled Thermostat with Temperature Range from 50 – 90°F
- 5 Adjustable Louvers to Direct Airflow
- UL /cUL Listed; Timer Feature
- Heavy Duty Fully Enclosed Motor
- Optional Wall Wired Thermostat (DR-001, sold separately)
Need safe, comfortable, quick heat? Dr. Infrared Heater DR-910F Heavy-Duty Hardwired Shop Garage Heater can be easily installed in your new or remodeled building. This 10000W heater can be the primary or auxiliary heat source ideally suited for use in garages, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories, or any exposed spaces. The DR-910F uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures, providing uniform heat and long lasting product life. Additionally, a large, matched, dynamic fan provides maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributing warmth throughout your space. The heavy duty ball bearing motor is totally enclosed, thermally protected, and permanently lubricated, requiring minimal maintenance. Built-in adjustable remote-controlled thermostat allows you to set your desired temperature between 50 – 90°F. If desired, an optional wall-mounted external thermostat can be wired to this heater (sold separately, does not come with heater). Rugged stamped steel front cover features five adjustable louvers for easy airflow control. Can be mounted on either the wall or ceiling (bracket included). Finished in a gray epoxy paint. The DR-910 also comes with a cart version, the DR-910M. UL & cUL Listed. 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Product Dimensions: 22 x 18 x 16 inches (LxWxH); 49 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 21 inches (LxWXH); 58 lbs.
Installation Video :