iLIVING ILG-912 Organic Buckwheat Pillow with Authentic Japanese Pillow Cover, 13 x 18 in., Kanji White
- 100% Cotton
- Made in the U.S.
- Buckwheat hull pillow conforms to the natural contours of your head and neck to provide better support
- We use 100% American-grown organic buckwheat hulls and an unbleached, authentic Japanese pillowcase
- Each pillow comes with a zipper so you can add or remove hulls as needed
- Our pillows are locally made in California’s San Francisco Bay Area
- Dimensions: 13 inches long by 18 inches wide
Most people spend approximately one third of their lives sleeping. So it is important to make sure that the pillow you use is not only comfortable, but also made with material that is safe and healthy for your body. Numerous medical studies have shown that using a buckwheat hull pillow can improve the quality of your sleep as it provides better support to the neck and head. Our buckwheat pillows are cleaned to ensure they are free from dust and debris. These pillows are ideal for people who are allergic to feathers or synthetic materials. Our buckwheat pillows are locally made in the San Francisco Bay Area using certified organic buckwheat hulls and 100% cotton fabric from Japan.
Color: Kanji White
Product Dimensions: 12.75 x 18.25 x 3.4 inches (LxWxH); Weight: 4 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 15.75 x 12.25 x 5 inches (LxWxH); Weight: 5 lbs.