iLIVING 24 Inch BLDC Wall/Ceiling Mount Fan, 24", Black
- BLDC motor enables you to set variable speeds from a LOW speed of 10 CFM to a HIGH of 5465 CFM.
- 24-inch 3-blade aluminum propeller with heavy-duty-steel housing
- UL and OSHA Compliant. OSHA Standard 1910.212, 1/2” opening requirements
- Includes 9 ft. cord, wall/ceiling bracket and secondary support cable
- 1 Year Parts & Component Warranty
This iLIVING 24” BLDC commercial wall/ceiling mount fan is designed to move large volumes of air; ideal for offices, factories, warehouses, loading docks, and auto shops. Its brushless DC electric motor has a fan speed that ranges from 10 CFM to 5465 CFM, allowing you to adjust the air circulation to your desired power. This fan has a 3-blade aluminum propeller and the fan housing is constructed of heavy-duty steel with powder-coated wire guards in compliance with U.S. OSHA Standard 1910.212, 1/2” opening requirements. UL & cUL Listed. Specifications: Blade Dia. 24", BLDC motor with continuous variable speed, 115 Volt, Phase 1, 60Hz, LOW CFM 10 and HIGH CFM 5465, Motor HP: 1/4, Motor RPM: 902/1117, Operating Amps: 3.3/1.96, Totally Enclosed Air-Over-Ball-Bearing Motor, Class B Motor Insulation, Auto Thermal Protection, Max. Ambient Temp.: 104 Degrees F, Dimensions 26.8"H x 26.8"W x 23"D, 9 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P plug type, 1 Year Parts & Component Warranty. Assembly Required. Includes wall/ceiling bracket and secondary support cable.