Dr. Heater DR-9RC1075 Heating Cables for Pipes and Roof De-Icing, Self-Regulating with Built-in Thermostat, 120V, 900W, 75FT
Stay warm indoors during winter time. Dr Heater self-regulating heat cable will de-ice your roof every winter effectively and energy efficiently. No more dangerous icicles hanging off the roof, no more damaged gutters and downspouts by ice, and no more heavy snow piled up on the roof. Radiant roof and gutter heating and de-icing systems are recognized as extremely effective in preventing the problem caused by heavy snow and ice that can form on the roofs of buildings. Dr Heater’s self-regulating heat cable is suitable for roofs, gutters, and drain pipes and is capable of keeping your home or business safe from costly ice and water damage, frost erosion and dangerous falling ice.
Dr Heater’s self-regulating roof and drain pipe heat cable is composed of rugged durable outer construction (Thermoplastic elastomer) to withstand winter’s harsh conditions. The self-regulating cable also features an irradiated conductive core that increases the heat output as the outside temperature falls and decreases the heat output as the temperature rises. This unique construction makes it durable, safe, and extremely energy efficient. The cable is ETL certified for the USA and Canada.
- HEAVY DUTY : Commercial-grade material that’s built to last and outperform other brands.
- SELF-REGULATING : The cables automatically adjust heat output according to the ambient temperature conditions. Under cooler conditions the heat output increases, and as the temperature rises the output decreases to save on energy.
- DE-ICING FOR ROOF : These heating cables provide pipes, roof and gutter systems protection from damage due to freezing, and can be used in residential and commercial applications. Keep the water flowing in the winter.
- PIPE FREEZE PROTECTION : Suitable for plastic or metal pipes, gutters and downspouts.
- GLASS ADHESIVE TAPE : High quality tape provided for pipe installation. *Sold separately.
- ROOF CLIPS : No tools required for installation. Roof clips can be used on asphalt, wood, synthetic, composite roof type and can be repositioned easily. *Sold separately.
- USA CUSTOMER SERVICE : California based service experts are ready to answer all your installation questions.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATION : USA ETL Certified.
Package Contents :
1. Self-Regulating Heating Cable x 1
2. Warning label x 2
3. UV resistant cable ties
*Roof clips (DR-006) sold separately*